If your Summer travel plans (like many) are now squashed, it’s time to get excited about traveling home. Whether that is to your backyard, entertainment room, or kitchen, a few upgrades in your entertaining areas can re-energize the space. This will give you something to look forward to after work, on the weekends, or during a stay-cation.
We’ve made a list of 5 things your home needs to be ready for the unique Summer of 2020. Consider this your pre-summer to-do list.
- Patio/Backyard Sound Systems. Play all your tunes for you and your guests in outdoor living areas through surround sound systems and underground subwoofers. Perfectly hide wiring, sync sound with blue-tooth capabilities, and control music from your phone or other device with ease. And don’t forget to consider acoustics when placing speakers.
- Splash-Proof TVs. Wow the neighborhood kids by adding outdoor TVs around your pool and spa. Watch all your favorite shows and movies from the comfort of a lounge chair or while you play a game of Marco Polo in the pool.
- Sports Set-Up. With sports returning, and little chance of fans being able to attend games in person, this is the best time for a full blown sports room. Combining multiple TVs for a large TV wall, so you can watch multiple events at the same time or building out surround sound systems in your living room are good places to start!
- Mood Lighting. Certain rooms deserve the perfect lighting. From your entrance way to the kitchen and into your home theater, each room requires different brightness levels. Control the dimness of every light in your home with one touch on your smart devices. Turn your living room into a home theater for the family with lighting adjustments.
- Smart Thermostat. Being able to adjust the temperature of your home room-by-room is the luxury we all need, especially during hot summer months. If you happen to be out of the house, you can monitor home temperature levels from your phone.
- Voice-Activated Window Treatments. Using a smart device, quickly open or close any shade covering in your home to keep cool air in and hot air out. This also helps conserve energy year round.
Give us a call today and be ready for that Southern California Summer heat.